- Ajoutée le : 09/02/2015
- Société : Melvin & Hamilton Digital
- Site : Visualiser
- Département : 75
- Ville : Paris
- Contact : Nicolas Metzke
- Téléphone : 0177755125
- E-mail : Afficher
Après une phase de transition il est prévu de rapatrier la maintenance et le développement futur de nos outils E-Commerce autour de Magento à Paris.
The companyThe Digital Subsidiary of Melvin & Hamilton is looking for an Experienced Magento & PHP developer to maintain & improve our eshop.
Founded in 1988 in Germany as brand for fashionable Shoes with a classic twist, the company has decided to run all online activities in a dedicated subsidiary, located in Paris. Since we started in 2012 we double our business volume every year.
Yout missionsDaily work
- General improvements & fixes in development as well as code optimisation on our Magento shop
- Managing the release process on our various instances
- Technical monintoring of the shop's performance and its code implementation
- Recomendations for long-term improvements in SEO and Sales-Funnel Conversion Rates
- Implementation of custom features and integration of new Magento extensions
- Development and management of satellite systems, like PIM, CRM and ERP
Who we looks for
- You're passionnate about eCommerce and want to take responsibility for the technical side of a fast growing fashion brand
- You have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience on similar missions, either working for eCommerce companies or agencies
- You already worked on complex & multilingual Magento shops
- You believe in “the simpler the better”
- You're able to analyse & propose new improvements
- You're also able to work with non-technical staff
- You work in English
- Additional: You're good in WordPress
Who we really areMelvin & Hamilton Digital SAS employs a small team mostly based in Paris, though some are spread across Europe. Teleworking is a standard way of communication for us. But we also love to meet.
We make daily calls & quick decisions. We're an agile team & like to work in a startup mode.
We're all dedicated to Melvin & Hamilton and look for someone able to involve in the projet, on a long-term collaboration. We delegate responsibility if you're willing to accept it.
We work hard & play hard. We test, we have many ideas, and we like creative suggestions. Curious by nature. Willing to change things.